Elevator Lab is the largest corporate fintech accelerator in Central and Eastern Europe. It was created by Raiffeisen Bank International and aims to find the best start-ups in the field of finance and to build long-term cooperation between them and the banks in the Raiffeisen Group. The first edition of the Elevator Lab program ran from June 2017 to February 2018 and had a great success.
In 2018 Elevator Lab program includes local challenges in the countries where Raiffeisenbank operates. This allows more start-ups to join the Elevator Lab 2018. Maybe this year the winner will be from Bulgaria?
Apply for Elevator Lab Challenge in Bulgaria! Fill the registration form now!
| Application phase closed on 17 June 2018
YOUR KEY BENEFITS
There are a lot of benefits for you if you apply in Elevator Lab Challenge in Bulgaria, including feedback from Elevator Lab Experts team and the opportunity to locate your company among other participants in the competition. Also, each of you has the chance to become one of the five finalists, as well as the winner of the challenge, which will bring you additional benefits!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for start-ups, with proven innovative fintech products and technologies. The “Elevator Lab Challenge” in Bulgaria is part of “Elevator Lab”, the group-wide international fintech accelerator program by Raiffeisen Bank International. Hence, joining the regional “Elevator Lab Challenge” can be a stepping stone for local start-ups to scale their business case up to an international level.
- Augmented credit scoring
- Predictive analytics
- SME lending
- Client & trading data analytics
- Artificial intelligence (e.g. sentiment analysis, chat and voice processing)
- Analytics for client interaction
- Anti Money Laundering & Know Your Customer solutions (incl. Distributed Ledger technology)
- Customer authentication (incl. biometrics) & digital ID (incl. Distributed Ledger technology)
- Data protection/management
- Cyber security
- Text mining
- Distributed Ledger technology for trade finance
- Corporate banking prizing solution
- eDocument solutions/Optical character recognition
- Robo advisor for FX trading
Investing & TradingTech
- Smart contract certificates
- Distributed Ledger technology solution for investment banking
- Automated document generator
New Branch Experience
- Automated branch digitisation
- Augmented/virtual reality
- PoS solutions
- Remote advice
- Voice banking (Google Home etc.)
- Third party providers for extended banking value chains
- Fund brokerage platform in open banking
- Corporate multibank data aggregation (+ value added services)
Register your start-up until 17 June 2018. After that there is an internal selection process, which will be conducted to identify the top 5 most promising start-ups to participate in the Elevator Lab Challenge. During the winner ceremony, the top 5 will present their use cases in front of the jury members and one winner will be elected to continue their participation in the Elevator Lab global challenge.
ELEVATOR LAB JURY
The five finalists will be rated by a jury, which includes Board Members from Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria, a participant from Raiffeisen Bank International and experts in new technologies from Bulgaria.
Member of the Management Board, Retail Banking
Member of the Management Board, Operations & IT
Elevator Lab Program Lead
Raiffeisen Bank International
Head of Global Telecom Partnerships & Director Business Development CIS&CEE
Co-founder & Partner