APPLY NOW for Elevator Lab 2018/19
YOUR KEY BENEFITS
Become part of the Elevator Lab and capitalize on our exclusive benefits, including:
Because we believe that we are stronger together!
We want to cooperate with you in the below mentioned six areas, in order to jointly inspire and convince more than 16,6 million customers across our widespread banking network.
Best in class banking experts and mentors
Over 20 mentoring sessions (either on site in Vienna or remotely) from all fields of our RBI expertise support you to build a business model more quickly.
Exposure to executives and external investors
Expand your network within the industry but also get introduced to international investors. Find out more about our mentors here.
The program is equity free. During the program, we discuss investment options on an individual basis. Find out more about our venture capital activities here.
Kick off bootcamp, Acceleration Days & Demo Day
Participate in the kick-off bootcamp, the three co-working weeks in Vienna and the Demo Day – all travel and accommodation (hotel & flight) expenses of the finalists for the program sessions are covered by the Elevator Lab.
Our mutual pilot project is funded!
Our mutual pilot project is funded out of a budget of up to €200,000. You will have access to our IT sandbox via APIs. We talk business – we aim at creating a business case to enable cooperation.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for start-ups, with proven innovative fintech products and technologies. Elevator Lab is a leading Fintech Partnership built by Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI) to jointly develop scalable business cases and enable international growth.
- Augmented credit scoring
- Predictive analytics
- SME lending
- Client & trading data analytics
- Artificial intelligence (e.g. sentiment analysis, chat and voice processing)
- Analytics for client interaction
- Anti Money Laundering & Know your Customer solutions (incl. Distributed Ledger technology)
- Customer authentication (incl. biometrics) & digital ID (incl. Distributed Ledger technology)
- Data protection/management
- Cyber security
- Text mining
- Distributed Ledger technology for trade finance
- Corporate banking prizing solution
- eDocument solutions/Optical character recognition
- Robo advisor for FX trading
Investing & TradingTech
- Smart contract certificates
- Distributed Ledger technology solution for investment banking
- Automated document generator
New Branch Experience
- Automated branch digitisation
- Augmented/virtual reality
- PoS solutions
- Remote advice
- Voice banking (Google Home etc.)
- Third party providers for extended banking value chains
- Fund brokerage platform in open banking
- Corporate multibank data aggregation (+ value added services)
In the initial stage an internal selection process will be conducted to identify the best start-ups for further participation in the Elevator Lab. Within our four month partnership program, we will run a proof of concept project with the participants in order to improve their product, to evaluate how to gain traction and how to start to scale internationally (focus on CEE).
After the first batch, we will evaluate the potential of a possible further cooperation together with the startups. Therefore, our partnership program has the potential to be a stepping stone to reach a significant new market via our extensive network.